Designed to pleasure the palate of gourmands, this 2.5-hour culinary experience gives you the chance to enjoy a traditional paisa dinner at a local Medellin home. In the company of a Colombian family, you’ll sample rich coffee, spirits such as aged rum and aguardiente, and feast on Medellin dishes such as “bandeja paisa”, a classic combination of red beans, black pudding, chorizo, and a fried egg. A vegetarian option is available.
For 6pm, make your way to the family home located on Calle 5 Sur in El Poblado. On arrival, you’ll greet your host paisa family and receive a welcome drink of rich coffee, aged rum, or aguardiente.
After chatting with the family and learning more about local culinary traditions, you’ll sit down to feast on a home-cooked paisa meal featuring typical ingredients such as red beans, a fried egg, chorizo, and arepas (corn flatbreads).
Your tour concludes at the local home following dessert.
- 2.5-hour culinary experience at a local Medellin home
- A personalized experience ideal for food lovers
- Learn about local culinary traditions with a Colombian family in El Poblado
Home in the Milla de Oro sector of El Poblado in Medellín.
What’s Included / Not Included
Our Cancellation Policy
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.