Sip on a cup of Colombia’s finest during this 8-hour private coffee lover’s excursion to the picturesque city of Jardín and its surrounding coffee farms. Travel into the Andes Mountains to visit a scenic coffee plantation and learn about the growing and production process. Then head to Jardín, where you’ll visit a local coffee roaster and enjoy some city sightseeing.
Receive a morning pickup from your Medellin hotel, and prior to embarking on our journey, guests will get a taste of the best single origin coffee in Medellin with a touch of art at the Avoeden Cafe in El Poblado. The coffee here is insanely delicious, a perfect way to gear up for the road ahead.
Traveling by private vehicle for 2.5 hours up into the high-altitude climate of the Andes Mountains, your coffee expert guide will share details about Colombia’s long history with coffee production and consumption.
Arrive at a coffee plantation and villa nestled in the Andes and begin your exploration of one of Colombia’s most famous crops. You’ll get a look at the coffee cultivation and production process surrounding by the plantations beautiful scenery of exotic flowers and lush greenery.
Head to the colorful city of Jardín, where you’ll visit a local roaster, watching as the coffee cherries are heated and processed into the typical bean used in coffee brewing. You’ll also have time to explore some of Jardín’s highlights on a sightseeing tour, including a look at its colonial-style houses and charming collection of retail stores, eateries, and souvenir stores.
When your ride is finished, you’ll have one of two options. Those guests that select the optional waterfall upgrade option will stop by a secluded cascade for a quick dip, then dropped off back in Medellin. All other guests will be dropped off back at their Medellin hotel.
- Learn about Colombian coffee during this private tour to the city of Jardín and a local plantation.
- Explore the coffee cultivation process during a trip to a plantation in the Andes Mountains.
Your lodging in Medellín
Return to your lodging in Medellin
What’s Included / Not Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide is an expert in coffee history, process, and product.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Medellin.
- Private tour
- Transport by private and safe SUV vehicle
- Coffee villa fees-workers fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Recommended for Tour Guide)
- Lunch and drinks
Our Cancellation Policy
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Casual dress code.
- One voucher per booking